Monday, March 20, 2023

I Need to Order a Shed


Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful for the tea I drink. (I drink a lot of it.)
2. I'm grateful for the Goodreads website. (I use it a lot.)
3. I'm grateful for all the cardboard boxes I've been getting.
4. I'm grateful for my peace of mind. (Thank you God)
5. I'm grateful for a peaceful day.
Plan for the day:
1. Following my wheel plan.
2. One load of laundry.
3. Working on a book page at LJM.com.
Currently reading:
1. The Obsession of Victoria Gracen
2. The Cloud of Unknowing
3. Farmer Boy
4. Clinging to Hope
5. The Bible From 30,000 Feet

Here's how my day is going: 

I've already done five things on my to-do list. There are more things to do after I write this. I pray to stay productive. 

I want to make time for art.

I'm about to order a shed. I'm so excited about it. It won't be built until May, but I can daydream about it in the meantime. It will have a workbench for my artmaking. It will be part art studio and part storage place.



No comments:

Post a Comment