Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday Morning Musings


Gratitudes:

1. I'm so grateful to know Jesus Christ.
2. I'm grateful for the rain today feeding the trees.
3. I'm grateful for my cell phone.
4. I'm grateful for getting to live next door to my daughter a few years.
5. I'm grateful I no longer participate in Easter egg hunts.
Plan for the day:
1. Worship Service - Calvary Albuquerque online!
2. Reading
3. Update prayer website
4. Daydream about new shed.
5. Honor the Lord God Almighty.
Currently reading:
1. Clinging to Hope
2. Life Along the Applegate Trail
3. Ireland - a novel
4. An American Tragedy
5. The Obsession of Victoria Gracen
6. Hornblower and the Hotspur

Here's how my day is going:

I'm having a lovely day so far. Very relaxing. Just finished watching the worship service.  Feeling full of the Spirit. Enjoying peace.

So much to do today. I'm just going to go ahead and get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment