Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Getting Up and Out of Here


Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful to have transportation aside from just walking.
2. I'm grateful to have a tiny bit of land to live on where I don't have to pay rent.
3. I'm grateful to have so many books to read.
4. I'm grateful to have a generally positive outlook on life.
5. I'm grateful to be a Christian.
Plan for the day:
1. Bible study (currently Psalms, Numbers, Luke).
2. Take a shower and go get in the van, for errands.
3. Register at the Community Center.
4. Work on some websites.
5. Read some books.
Currently reading:
1. Lifting the Veil on the Lost Continent of Mu
2. Madame Bovary
3. The Gabriel Hounds
4. Life Along the Applegate Trail
5. Farmer Boy
6. Ireland

Here's how my day is going: 

I woke up late at around 10 because I've been staying up too late, but that's relative, really, because nobody else cares how late I stay up. I pushed the limit because I had some important work to do - to create a complex inventory of things I owned before the fire. I didn't want to stop working when I was making good progress, so I stayed up much later than I normally do.

Now I'm staying up until about 3am. It is hard to go to sleep earlier when you're not tired. Oh well. Like I told my friend, I'm old enough to stay up half the night if I want to. And I don't have to go to work in the morning. 

Unfortunately I have to be at the clinic tomorrow at 9am for a blood test. I see myself going there on time, but being sleep deprived and taking a nap in the afternoon. That's just a little expectation.

Today I really need to get my act together and go downtown. I have some important errands to do that can't be put off any longer. 

I like the picture I posted today because it shows me in my normal preferred state - shutting out the world so that I can sit home alone and read a book. I'm truly such a hermit! I value my solitude and appreciate having time to do the things I want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment