Tuesday, March 21, 2023

My Articles On Other Blogs So Far This Month


Gratitudes:
1. I'm grateful for having plenty to eat. Tonight it was an avocado and onion sandwich.
2. I'm grateful for having peace and quiet right now.
3. I'm grateful for people who keep bees so we can have local honey!
4. I'm grateful for being alone (except Jesus/Holy Spirit/God of course).
5. I'm grateful for that box full of English Breakfast Tea that UPS delivered to me.
Plan for the day:
1. Keep on writing.
2. One load of laundry - a blanket.
3. Read as much as possible.
4. Trust Jesus.
5. Keep a positive attitude.
Currently reading:
1. Farmer Boy
2. The Confession of St. Patrick
3. Ireland - a novel
4. Life Along the Applegate Trail
5. Hornblower and the Hotspur
6. An American Tragedy

Here's how my day is going: 

Wonderful day - got good news about hopefully getting a house built here. Yay. (Lost mine in a forest fire two years ago.)

Today I want to list the articles I've written on other blogs this month.

Linda Book Lady's March 2023 Reading Report and Diary - I make these pages every month to list books I'm reading. I keep an ongoing diary at the end of each list.

Creative Lapses - a short missive about how I need to start doing creative writing again. I would help me stay healthy in my old age. 

Hi, I'm Raoli and I'm a Character in the Antediluvian Adventures Series - this is being republished... about one of my fictional characters. 

What Kind of Traveler Am I? - from my Journey! USA blog... just a few things I learned about myself while I was traveling.

Mageirocophobia is My Problem - ie: Cooking Anxiety - a confession about fear of cooking - on my cooking blog!

A Few Books I Keep On Hand For Prompts (for my writing) - as it says, I briefly review three awesome prompt books I use.

I also put one of my domain names up for sale, and transferred all those articles elsewhere. The domain for sale is https://goldvibrations.com ...


No comments:

Post a Comment