Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Recovery From Traveling

Gratitudes:
1. I'm grateful I got home from my journey to Medford/Yreka and back safely. Praise the Lord!
2. I'm grateful that my van runs well. No problems.
3. I'm grateful that I got all the things I needed at Home Depot.
4. I'm grateful that I got to order three new pairs of glasses. Yay!
5. I'm grateful that most of the day was sunny - until about 5:30pm.
Plan for the day:
1. My plan is to recover from yesterday.
2. I will try to unload some of what I bought yesterday - but those bags of soil may require more strength than I have.
3. I will work on my yard landscaping.
4. I will do another load of laundry. Laundry never ends.
5. I will just appreciate being home again. Really.

Currently reading:

1. An American Tragedy... now 67% through the 850+ page tome.
2. The Wind Off the Small Isles, by Mary Stewart, a novella.

Here's how my day is going:

I'm just tired. My muscles ache. My feet hurt. Traveling is so hard on me these days. That's probably why I stay home most of the time now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment