Sunday, April 09, 2023

Resurrection Sunday and Blackberry Clipping Days

Gratitudes:
1. I am grateful for this Resurrection Sunday.
2. I am grateful for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
3. I am grateful that egg hunts are a different holiday. Same day, but different religion. (From ancient German traditions.)
4. I am grateful for H.E.S. and his young life. Thank you Jesus!
5. I am grateful to have done so much on my van clearing project, yesterday and the day before.
Plan for the day:
1. Pretty much the same as every Sunday.
2. I celebrate the Resurrection, but not Easter.
3. Prayer, Bible, Worship.
4. Reading of secular books.
5. Stay cheerful and look forward to tomorrow.
Currently reading:
1. Ireland
2. Bible From 30,000 Feet
3. The Golden Goblet
4. The Wind Off the Small Isles
5. Adventuring Through the Bible
6. Clinging to Hope

Here's how my day is going:

It is nice and warm in my trailer today. I think the freezing weather may be over until next winter. I always welcome the spring weather. It is great for a few weeks, until it gets too hot.

Yesterday I was out in the yard clipping away at the pervasive invasive brambles. The war is on. Again. 

Here's a video I made a few years ago on that topic:


No comments:

Post a Comment