Monday, December 05, 2022

Ominous Weather Frustration

Gratitudes:
1. I'm grateful I'm not outside in the snow.
2. I'm grateful that I still have room for my art.
3. I'm grateful that my water is still running.
4. I'm grateful that today has come at last.
5. I'm grateful for the heater keeping me warm.


Plan for the day:
1. Bible study: Exodus 1-4.
2. Continue h/h inventory pre-fire.
3. Read another chapter in the brown book.
4. Start reading the red book.
5. Make major progress on the Kindle book.


Currently reading:
1. Exodus
2. The Shelf Life of Ashes
3. Through the Gates of Splendor
4. Confrontations
5. Me Before You

Here's how my day is going:

It is still early. I realize I haven't written much in this blog lately. Never fear, I'm still here. So far.

The weather has turned ominous. I'm not a big fan of snow anymore. It used to be fun, but now I just think about the drawbacks, like having to rake snow off the top of my van, which is high-top and hard to reach. 

I've been feeling a lot of frustration lately. Mainly it is the house application process, and the video channel. I added two videos to my Booktube channel in the last month. Now I'm wondering how to change the channel to make it unique. I don't like being just like everyone else.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:16 PM

    Linda
    I just came across you as I searched bullet journal ideas.
    I learned of the fire and your house loss. So sorry for all these horrendous trials and thefact you are held back from 'rebuilding' because of govt red tape etc.
    just not right.
    Praying in this and knowing, you will come forth as gold.
    The Lord loves you.
    These have been crazy times but He holds the keys.
    You are beautiful.
    You are chosen.
    A royal priesthood and these troubles are nothing compared to the surpassing glory we shall see.
    May Jesus continually surround you with His angels and you see glimpses of glory each day.

    ReplyDelete