Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Elections, Bible Study, Rejection

Gratitudes:
1. I'm grateful that the election is over now.
2. I'm grateful that I'm not focusing my life on politics.
3. I'm grateful that life goes on, for now.
4. I'm grateful to have already ordered Christmas gifts.
5. I'm grateful to be in a warm place on a cold day.
Plan for the day:
1. Complete paperwork.
2. Finish reading that red book.
3. Find a different "famous person" book to read.
4. Bring planner up to date.
5. Do something artistic.
Currently reading:
1. Amazing Grace, by Eric Metaxas
2. The Screwtape Letters, by CS Lewis
3. The Moon Spinners, by Mary Stewart
4. Adventuring Through the Bible, by Ray Stedman
5. The Bible from 30,000 Feet, by Skip Heitzig
6. Crazy Love, by Francis Chan

Here's how my day is going:

I'm so tired of hearing about the election issues... and at the same time, distressed that we don't have definite results yet. I want it to be over with. Enough already. 

I started a Bible study group at Goodreads and nobody signed on, except me. I feel like deleting it. Story of my life - I am frequently rejected and react badly to it. I'd rather just do it myself anyway. It is such a personal thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment