Monday, April 20, 2020

Two Women



One of my most heart-felt videos is this one about two women who impressed me deeply.

Bible verses of the day:

"And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness." - Colossians 2:6-7

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful for the hours I've spent studying the Holy Bible.

2. I'm grateful for modern technology that provides me with online Bibles and Bible apps. I use the YouVersion almost every day!

3. I'm grateful for the leadership in our country during this time of Covid-19.

Plan for the day:

1. Prayer. ✓

2. Van cleanup. ✓

3. Dig up front yard for flower garden. ✓

Quote of the day:

"You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write." ― Saul Bellow

Currently reading:
 
1. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

2. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

3. In The Pray For America Bible - Joshua 1/24, Psalm 79/150, Proverbs 12/31, Luke 19/24

4. Wild Women, Wild Voices, by Judy Reeves, page 41/223

In the news:

Can Music Boost Your Immune System? - According to a 2013 review in the journal Brain Behavior and Immunity, the emotional and psychological effects of listening to music have direct impact on biomarkers and hormone levels. Immunoglobulin A, which plays a crucial role in immune functions, was cited as being "particularly responsive to music."

Poem of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment