Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Break Every Chain



I've had this on my mind lately - "There is power in the name of Jesus."

Bible verses of the day:

"Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ. For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority." - Colossians 2:8-10

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful for time spent this morning talking with my sister.

2. I'm grateful for flowers at my desk, that Aaron brought in for me.

3. I'm grateful to have a yard to garden in.

Plan for the day:

1. Prayer. ✓

2. Read the Bible. (Luke 19, 20) ✓

3. Finish reading The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. ✓

4. Create a new page border video.

5. Gardening: mow front yard and compost pile work. ✓

6. Thin Within webinar. ✓

Quote of the day:

"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind." ― William Blake

Currently reading:
 
1. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

2. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

3. In The Pray For America Bible - Joshua 1/24, Psalm 79/150, Proverbs 12/31, Luke 19/24

4. Wild Women, Wild Voices, by Judy Reeves, page 41/223

5. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, by Robert Louis Stevenson

In the news:

There may be an urban exodus of people seeking rural lifestyles

Insight of the day:

On yard work - just keep at it day after day and things will get done.

Poem of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment