Sunday, April 19, 2020

Worship Music



I watched this, this morning. Great worship... in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

Bible verses of the day:

"I want them to have complete confidence that they understand God’s mysterious plan, which is Christ himself. In him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." - Colossians 2:2-3

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful that my son offered to come back today to do more mowing. 1/4 acre backyard!

2. I'm grateful church is online. Wonder of wonders!

3. I'm grateful for the presence of Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit in my life. Thank you God!

Plan for the day:

1. Prayer. ✓

2. Read the Bible. ✓

3. Lawn mowing the backyard with Aaron. ✓

4. Finish reading Lonesome Dove. ✓

5. Finish watching Broadchurch season two. ✓

Quote of the day:

"Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase." ― Martin Luther King Jr.

Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 91.

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Pray For America Bible - Joshua 1/24, Psalm 79/150, Proverbs 12/31, Luke 19/24

5. Wild Women, Wild Voices, by Judy Reeves, page 41/223

In the news:

World Book Day - free Kindle books at Amazon for 5 more days. I got them all, along with the $1.99 audio narrations.

Insight of the day:

Even though things happen that are against what you wanted, there will be compensations.

Poem of the day:

Observing in you
your kindness
your willingness
to work and achieve
has given me
a great insight
into life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment