Saturday, April 18, 2020

Revival



Revival... that is what we need.

Bible verses of the day:

"Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily." - Colossians 1:28-29

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful that my son helped me with lawn mowing yesterday.

2. I'm grateful to have a nice TV for bingewatching during the lockdown here in CA.

3. I'm grateful that I've been warned in advance of the cost of my van insurance.

Plan for the day:

1. Prayer. ✓

2. Read the Bible. (Luke 19) ✓

3. Lawn mowing in backyard ✓

4. Received homemade mask from Sylvia. ✓

5. Bingewatching Broadchurch. ✓

Quote of the day:

TBA

Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 91.

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Pray For America Bible - Joshua 1/24, Psalm 79/150, Proverbs 12/31, Luke 19/24

5. Wild Women, Wild Voices, by Judy Reeves, page 41/223

In the news:

Spain plans to spray disinfectants from airplanes on their citizens to "clean surfaces" ...wow

Insight of the day:

TBA

Poem of the day:

TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment