Wednesday, April 01, 2020

One of My Page Border Videos



My favorite of my page-border videos.

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful to have an art studio again.

2. I'm grateful the county wants to provide food for me during the pandemic.

3. I'm grateful to have an apple tree in my yard.

Plan for the day:

1. Read the Bible... (Proverbs 11 and 12). ✓

2. Binge watching: Taken At Birth, season one ✓

3. Binge watching: LOST, season two ✓ [obviously real important stuff happening here]

Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 37 --> onward out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Pray For America Bible - Deuteronomy 5/17, Psalm 55/72, Proverbs 12 (caught up) and Luke 6/10 onward

No comments:

Post a Comment