Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Our Trip to a Nearby Old Fire Lookout



My son and I visited this place during the summer of 2019.

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful I can drive downtown today to get my meds. They are at the post office.

2. I'm grateful there are only three coronavirus cases confirmed in my county.

3. I'm grateful for a nice warm home to sit in while I type this, because it is cold outside, and raining!

Plan for the day:

1. Go get my medication from the post office. ✓

2. Make a shopping list for the store; go shopping. ✓

3. Short drive on the river highway. ✓

4. Read the Bible... (Deuteronomy 5-9). ✓

5. Finish filing Aaron's taxes. ✓

6. Desk reorganization continues.

7. Reading Lonesome Dove... up to chapter 36. ✓

Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 34 --> onward out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Pray For America Bible - Deuteronomy 5/17, Psalm 55/72, Proverbs 11/12:9 onward, and Luke 6/10 onward

No comments:

Post a Comment