Monday, March 30, 2020

Walk in the Forest Near a Creek



A bit of the forest near where I live.

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful I got to talk to my sister today.

2. I'm grateful I got my son's taxes done last night.

3. I'm grateful to have a nice nature video on the screen right now, with soft, soothing music. Nice!

Plan for the day:

1. Order seeds for cottage garden, washi tape, and gloves. ✓

2. Read up to chapter 28 in Lonesome Dove. (Currenty on ch. 22.) ✓

3. Email and talk to siblings. 1. ✓ 2. ✓ 3.

4. Listen to Bible app while crocheting prayer shawl. ✓ (Deuteronomy 1-4)

5. Continue binge-watching LOST. ✓

6. Received food shipped from Walmart. ✓


Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 22 --> onward out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Pray For America Bible - Deuteronomy 1 onward, Psalm 55 onward, Proverbs 11 onward, and Luke 6 onward

No comments:

Post a Comment