Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday Joy

Kind of an old video, but I couldn't manage to come up with a new one in the last few days.



Gratitudes:
 
1. I'm grateful we can enjoy church online.

2. I'm grateful God has a plan. I may not know what it is, but I know it is good, because it is from God.

3. I'm grateful God told me to stay here in far-northern CA rather than traveling south.

Plan for the day:

1. Bible reading (Mark 14-Luke 5) ✓

2. Church ✓

3. Aaron's taxes ✓

4. Make order from Grove for soap products ✓

5. Clean a cupboard and line it with shelf paper ✓

6. Compost pile ✓

7. Clear off electronics shelf ✓

Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 22 --> onward out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 76 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Bible - Deuteronomy 1 onward, Psalm 55 onward, Proverbs 11 onward, and Luke 6 onward




No comments:

Post a Comment