Saturday, March 28, 2020

Unboxing Acrylic Paints and Easel




Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful for a peaceful place to live.

2. I'm grateful my daughter offered to shop for me.

3. I am grateful that most people get along together just fine.

Plan for the day:

1. Listen to the YouVersion Bible app read to me while I'm crocheting a prayer shawl. (Listened to a few Psalms and Mark 10-13.)

2. Binge-watch LOST.

Currently reading:

1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 19 --> onward out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 76 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Bible - Deuteronomy 1 onward, Psalm 55 onward, Proverbs 11 onward, and Mark 14 onward

No comments:

Post a Comment