Friday, March 27, 2020

A Little Hiking Video


I took this little hike just before everything got shut down because of the pandemic. A few days after this video, my hiking partner and I did climb to the top of the hill, quite easily I would say, for a couple of old ladies. For the duration, we're dodging rainstorms and a lethal virus, but hope to resume our hikes when circumstances permit.

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful for this lamp next to my computer. Light is lovely and helpful.

2. I'm grateful for another day to use in creative pursuits.

3. I am grateful for the poetry book I started writing yesterday.

Plan for the day:

1. Listen to the YouVersion Bible app read to me while I'm crocheting a prayer shawl. ✓ (Mark 10-13)

2. Add a poem to my book about my children. ✓ - wrote in Joshua's section.

3. Email and talk to siblings. 1. ✓ 2. 3.

Currently reading:

1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 18 --> onward out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 76 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Bible - Deuteronomy 1 onward, Psalm 53 onward, Proverbs 11 onward, and Mark 10 onward

No comments:

Post a Comment