Thursday, March 26, 2020

Watercolor ... A Detective, Looking at Books



Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful for my big screen TV 60" !!! Aaron helped me buy it a couple weeks ago in Medford, and he set it up in my living room - just in time for the CV isolation. I've been watching LOST (again) on Hulu and Jamestown on Amazon Prime.

2. I'm grateful for having the ingredients to make my own hand sanitizer as it seems everyone in town suddenly wants to own some so that section of the shelves remains bare in the market.

3. I am grateful to be living again in Happy Camp, the land of my heart.

Plan for the day:

1. Work on income tax situation. ✓

2. Read chapters 13 through 16 in Lonesome Dove. ✓ - I'm in chapter 18 now.

3. Listen to the YouVersion Bible app read to me while I'm crocheting a prayer shawl. ✓ Finished Leviticus

4. Read 8 more pages in Abandoned Parents. ✓ - one of the suggestions was to write poetry, so I started a poetry book called "Linda's Five Children" and have a section for each child, and wrote a poem about Naomi.

5. Read to page 160 or therabouts in Ramona. ✓

Currently reading:

1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 13 --> onward out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 67 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 142 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Bible - Leviticus 22:17 onward, Psalm 53 onward, Proverbs 11 onward, and Mark 10 onward

No comments:

Post a Comment