Thursday, April 02, 2020

Bargain Books Tag



This video was made last summer, 2019.

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful for the things delivered to my home... grateful for UPS, FedEx, USPS employees still working. Thank you!

2. I'm grateful for the joy that remains in my heart despite the hard times ... Holy Spirit presence!!

3. I'm grateful that I can write. What an incredible gift!!

Plan for the day:

1. Read the Bible. (Psalms 55-65) ✓

2. Make a video. ✓

3. Binge watching: LOST, seasons two and three. ✓

4. Help Aaron with tax refund issue. ✓

5. Finish cleaning art desk. ✓

6. Make more hand sanitizer. ✓

Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 40 --> onward out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Pray For America Bible - Deuteronomy 5/22, Psalm 55-65/74, Proverbs 12 (caught up) and Luke 6/10 onward

In The News:

(A new section as of today.)

COVID-19 is killing nearly 5K daily and over 50K have died so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment