Friday, April 03, 2020

Booktube: March Wrap-Up and April TBR



I made this video yesterday for my Booktube friends.

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful to have a home right now.

2. I'm grateful to have a habit of reading the Bible.

3. I'm grateful to have art supplies.

Plan for the day:

1. Read the Bible. (Psalms 65-69) ✓

2. Make a video. ✓

3. Binge watching: LOST. ✓

4. Call IRS. (Live telephone service is not available at this time.) ✓

Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 43 --> onward out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Pray For America Bible - Deuteronomy 5/22, Psalm 65/74, Luke 6/10 onward

In The News:

When it is over, will we be the same America?
The trail leading back to the Wuhan labs
Manhattan store owners boarding up to protect against civil unrest

No comments:

Post a Comment