Saturday, April 04, 2020

Bullet Journal Page Border Art - Pink & Yellow!



I made this video yesterday. I've made a lot of videos with bullet journal page border art. I guess you could say, it is a kind of hobby of mine. Art is a great meditative practice.

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful it is snowing in April again this year!

2. I'm grateful to have some books to read.

3. I'm grateful to have book loving friends.

Plan for the day:

1. Read the Bible. ✓

2. Make a video. ✓

3. Binge watching: LOST. ✓

4. Break out the diet food. ✓

5. Create a video production schedule. ✓

Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 43 --> onward out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Pray For America Bible - Deuteronomy 5/27, Psalm 79, Proverbs 12, Luke 6/11 onward

In The News:

Coronavirus Denial and Dysfunction: "On Jan. 6, Redfield (USA's CDC Director) sent a letter to the Chinese offering to send help, including a team of CDC scientists. China rebuffed the offer for weeks, turning away assistance and depriving U.S. authorities of an early chance to get a sample of the virus, critical for developing diagnostic tests and any potential vaccine."

No comments:

Post a Comment