Sunday, April 05, 2020

Happy to be a Christian



This is the video I recorded yesterday for my Christian YouTube channel, Redeemed in Love. Unfortunately, it was too dark in the room so I had to lighten it a lot so you could see me. Sorry for the video quality but the message is straight from the heart.

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful that our church is still meeting - albeit, via Facebook livestream.

2. I'm grateful for magical realism in literature and other media. Okay, it is a preference for me.

3. I'm grateful I had the courage to record my thoughts yesterday.

Plan for the day:

1. Church! John 13:18-38 ✓

2. Make a video.

3. Binge watching: LOST. (Magical realism TV series.) ✓

4. Read something.


Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 48 --> onward out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Pray For America Bible - Deuteronomy 5/27, Psalm 79, Proverbs 12, Luke 7/11 onward

In The News:

Surgeon general: 'This is going to be the hardest and the saddest week' of most Americans' lives

No comments:

Post a Comment