Tuesday, March 28, 2023

No Electricity on a Snow Day


Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful for another day to live.
2. I'm grateful I got a cup of warm tea before the electricity went out.
3. I'm grateful that all this snow will be good for the forest.
4. I'm grateful that snow doesn't last forever around here.
5. I'm grateful for blankets to keep me warm on no-electricity days.
Plan for the day:
1. Go outside to try to get propane working again. Might have to change tanks.
2. Watch a friend on a YouTube livestream.
3. Organize my time today to get a lot done.
4. Reschedule my eye appointment. I don't drive in the snow if I can avoid it.
5. Stay warm and stay real.
Currently reading:
1. Bible: Numbers, Psalms, Luke
2. Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder
3. The Obsession of Victoria Gracen by Grace Livingston Hill
4. Hornblower and the Hotspur by CS Forester
5. An American Tragedy by Theodore Dreiser
6. The Power of Praying for Your Adult Children by Stormie Omartian

Here's how my day is going:
Happy day - the electricity came back on at 1:12pm. Just now. Time to make another cup of hot tea. Before it goes out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment