Friday, October 14, 2022

Inktober Artwork


Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful I just got my Amazon account transferred from business to personal.
2. I'm grateful to be doing the Inktober ink paintings, and meeting a lot of artists on Instagram. My new art account there.
3. I'm grateful that I just ordered more acrylic inks to paint with. I love using this medium.
Plan for the day:
1. Relax. Read a book.
2. Finish washing a load of laundry and hang it up.
3. Maybe go to the store.
Currently reading:
1. The Ivy Tree, by Mary Stewart
2. Holy Transformation, by Chip Ingram
3. Still studying the book of Galatians in the Bible.

I just had a stressful experience at Amazon, trying to get my business account transferred back into a personal account. I got help from customer service. I thought all my order history had vanished, but it was restored. All is well.

I've been enjoying the Inktober prompt list. It sure makes me dig deep to do what I can to match the prompts. This picture I call "Ready to Sail" and it is for the prompt, "trip." I kept thinking "No trips without a tripper." So I painted a tripper and her boat. I researched traditional Norse clothing. The ladies wore long blouses with long skirts, like this. I would make that for myself. Great style. I painted that entirely with acrylic inks, except the blouse, which I tinted with coffee. I did that because I don't have any white acrylic ink yet, but I just ordered some. It is on the way.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment