Sunday, September 11, 2022

Video Future Intentions


Gratitudes:

1. Thankful for my online church - Calvary Albuquerque, with Pastor Skip Heitzig and my weekly Connect Group. Great blessings! Thank You Lord!
2. Grateful for the end of summer coming up very soon. It has been a hot one.
3. Grateful for my happy place desk: journal and art space!
Plan for the day:
1. Worship service!
2. Art - I'm now painting with Daler-Rowney FW florescent acrylic inks. Great fun.
3. Practice alto-recorder (I'm learning to play it.)


Currently reading:
1. Bible: Galatians study continues.
2. Driving Miss Norma - I'm only a few chapters from the end.
3. Evalina - now in book three, so close to the end.

I'm gathering momentum and motivation for my next series of videos. I'm not sure whether I'll be making videos about books, or art, or God. I'm set up to do all three but I think I've been too focused on what other people are thinking about my videos and I need to just make the videos and express myself in an authentic way. That's the main goal now: authenticity and honesty. 

On the booktube front - I want to make book videos, not just the booktube meme type videos which are what others are doing: tags, Friday reads, TBR's, wrapups, book hauls, etc. It gets monotonous after a while and I'm all for independent creativity and not copying what everyone else is doing. I just want to be me.

On the art front - I have an art channel that I haven't used since before the forest fire disaster. Ditto with the Christian channel. I'd like to renew my video making for those channels. I don't feel like I have a lot to say, but rather I hope the Holy Spirit will use me for His purposes, in these videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment