Thursday, July 09, 2020

Gardening Day

Today is a great day to catch up on the lawn mowing. Yes, I'm still working on taxation issues, but once in a while I need to get up and go outside, and when I do, the lawn comes to mind. I've divided the property into 14 sectors and want to do one sector daily, repeating that in the last half of the month. However, because of the Fourth of July and book club and other activities I got off track. This morning I finally did the job on sectors 4 and 5 which are adjacent to my mobile home. Can't say I completed the job... there's still more to do there this afternoon - but great start! Goodbye to the Dandelion Forest!



Today, on the 9th of the month I should be doing the first backyard sector, but am not there yet. Also, not really worried about it. I can double up again tomorrow. This afternoon I want to finish sectors 4 and 5 and do something about sector 8. Confusing if you can't see it I guess... but means something to me. Sector 8 is between the shed and the mobile home. There are some terribly overgrown areas in this sector. All I can do is keep trying. Tomorrow I can finish sector 8 and move on to sectors 9 and 10 in the big backyard.



I took the photos last winter before the trees got their leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment