Sunday, July 05, 2020

A New Time Management Method

I'm trying so hard to fit more actions into my days. Of necessity I've added a lot of gardening into my routines. Now I need to add back in things like journaling, writing, and art table time. I'm desperate.

I created a new daily time tracker sheet using Word. A piece of paper listing all the things I want to do in a day. Something to remind me what else can be done, aside from time wasting. I honestly believe that the more I organize my thoughts, the more I'll get done.

I could post a copy of my activity tracker page, but it is personal to my goals for my time, so I'll not do that. I'll just say I'm using Word, adding tables with my lists in them. I'm printing only one page daily because it is bound to change as I adjust my goals and expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment