Monday, June 22, 2020

What Next?

It has occurred to me that I could write more here - just about my daily life. Make it more interesting for a reader, and less routine for me. I have been falling into a daily tradition here that is not creative and not ultimately for my own good. So I'm going to switch this up a bit and make it a little different each day.

This is a fun sort of Booktube tag video I filmed a few days ago.



Kindle Fire 10 :: Kindle Paperwhite

Bible verses of the day:

"And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God said:
'I will live in them
and walk among them.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
Therefore, come out from among unbelievers,
and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord.
Don’t touch their filthy things,
and I will welcome you.
And I will be your Father,
and you will be my sons and daughters,
says the Lord Almighty.'"
- 2 Corinthians 6:16-18

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful to be up and awake today. The sun is shining.

2. I'm grateful to have books to read.

3. I'm grateful for new roses on bushes I've pruned. Awesome!

Plan for the day:

1. Prayer. ✓

2. Bible reading: Psalms, Proverbs. ✓

3. Booktube.

4. Read 2 chapters of I Capture the Castle.

5. Read (listen to) 2 chapters of The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires.

6. Clean the north wall in the bedroom I'm planning to paint.

7. Also clean the three doors there.

Quote of the day:

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." ― Albert Einstein

LET'S GET CREATIVE - I need to spend time at my art table.


Currently reading:
 
1. The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires, by Grady Hendrix
2. I Capture the Castle, by Dodie Smith.
3. Finding Divine Wisdom: Working with the Holy Spirit in your creativity, by J. Scott McElroy.

Bible reading - I'm reading five chapters of Psalms each morning, plus one chapter of Proverbs. Also other books as the day goes on. Right now I'm focusing on the book of Judges.



Connect with me on social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lindajomartinwriter
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lindajomartin
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bookladylinda
Goodreads: http://goodreads.com/lindajm


No comments:

Post a Comment