Sunday, April 12, 2020

Wisdom: A Fountain of Life :: Happy Resurrection Day



TBA = To be announced - in other words, I'll get to it sometime later today.

Bible verse of the day:

"Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:11

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful for the resurrection of Jesus Christ, my King.

2. I'm grateful for online streaming church services!

3. I'm grateful to still be alive, and especially to be alive in Christ.

Plan for the day:

1. Prayer. ✓

2. Online church services. ✓

3. Pencil drawings. ✓

4. Read something. ✓

Quote of the day:

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." ― Oscar Wilde

Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 76 out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Pray For America Bible - Joshua 1/24, Psalm 79/150, Proverbs 12/31, Luke 7/24

5. Wild Women, Wild Voices, by Judy Reeves, page 28-41/223

In the news:

REVEALED: U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab at center of coronavirus leak scrutiny that was performing experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated

Insight of the day:

It isn't over yet.

Poem of the day:

When heaven touched earth
My luck prevailed
Someone watching over me
Brought good fortune to me
In many forms, many ways
Bright joy, great love


No comments:

Post a Comment