Saturday, April 11, 2020

Fire Page Border



This is the most popular bullet journal border video on my creativity channel.

There's a few new features today.... I'm adding a quote of the day, Bible verse of the day, poem of the day and insight of the day. Why not? I'm in lockdown for coronavirus and have plenty of time on my hands. I had two inspirations this morning - one is to buy a new sewing machine table, and the other is to use a jug for water to provide water to my plants and cats. For every problem there is a solution.

TBA = To be announced - in other words, I'll get to it sometime later today.

Bible verse of the day:

"Indeed He loves His people; all His holy ones are in His hands." - Deuteronomy 33:3

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful to have time to spend on my blogs.

2. I'm grateful to be blessed with this home.

3. I'm grateful for the land here that waits to be developed.

Plan for the day:

1. Prayer. ✓

2. Bible. ✓

3. Prepare a pencil drawing workspace. ✓

4. Read something. ✓

5. Home improvement. ✓

Quote of the day:

"When we lose touch with our wild nature, we lose our wild voice. When we become too domesticated, when we become too involved with the outside world, when we try to live a 'normal' life, to try to live up to the expectations of others or ourselves, when we don't give ourselves time or solitude or deeply satisfying pleasures, whatever they may be, we sacrifice our authentic voice." - Judy Reeves (Wild Women, Wild Voices, pages 27-28)

Currently reading:
 
1. Lonesome Dove, chapter 70 out of 102 total chapters. The book is over 800 pages!

2. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

3. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

4. In The Pray For America Bible - Deuteronomy 28-34/34, Psalm 79/150, Proverbs 12/31, Luke 7/24

5. Wild Women, Wild Voices, by Judy Reeves, page 28/223

In the news:

New federal projections show huge spike in coronavirus infections in the summer if current lockdown and social distancing measures are lifted after planned 30 days

Insight of the day:

The truth is out there but few of us know it, and even fewer can do anything about it.

Poem of the day:

Timeless treasure -
Your beauty eclipses
All difficulties.
I am glad I know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment