Saturday, April 25, 2020

Maybe Midrash TBR



This video, I made yesterday... about my May reading plans.

Bible verse of the day:

"Don’t be greedy, for a greedy person is an idolater, worshiping the things of this world." - Colossians 3:5

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful to have so many good books to read.

2. I'm grateful for the presence of the Lord in my life.

3. I'm grateful to have a desire to serve the Lord by serving others.

Plan for the day:

1. Prayer. ✓

2. Bible reading: Luke. ✓

3. Bible journaling.

4. Create a new page border video.

5. Gardening: mow the front yard. ✓

6. Read a few chapters of American Dirt.

7. Census.

8. Put new strings on guitar.

Quote of the day:

"To be evenminded is the greatest virtue. Wisdom is to speak the truth and act in keeping with its nature." ― Heraclitus, Fragments

Currently reading:
 
1. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

2. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

3. In The Pray For America Bible - Joshua 1/24, Psalm 79/150, Proverbs 12/31, Luke 19/24

4. Wild Women, Wild Voices, by Judy Reeves, page 41/223

5. American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins - chapter 17/40

In the news:

The recipe for "depression cake" - For those times when milk, sugar and eggs aren't available.

No comments:

Post a Comment