Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My Oldest Son

I had a mini-miracle experience yesterday.

I've been worried about my oldest son. He is 31. He lost his long-time room in San Francisco and called me around Sept. or Oct. to tell me he moved into the Salvation Army.

So on Thanksgiving I phoned him and discovered his cell phone was cut off. Then I emailed him through his band's website and got no response. Then on Christmas again I tried to call. No response!

So yesterday I finally got a pretty card out and wrote him a note.... sealed it and addressed it to the Salvation Army address. Guess what - a couple hours later, before I even got to the post office with my notecard, he phoned me and gave me his new phone number and address.

How cool is that? I don't know if I have a psychic connection with him or if this is God's way of telling me to take action and He will take care of the rest.

Now I need to send him what I had for his Christmas gift... won't he be surprised.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment