Sunday, May 18, 2003

Sunday - I've got a fire going in the wood stove right now. Its one of those days when its warmer outside than inside. I'm taking the chill out... because I find I can't think, work, or write well when I'm slightly cold.

We got the May print edition of Happy Camp News out - finally! It looks like we're reducing our activity to once monthly until we get better used to it. Then we may decide to go to twice-monthly again. We started with six staff members - now we're down to three active staffers and one advisor.

I liked the Ford Tempo I test drove... it has air-conditioning and a radio, nice upholstery... so I told them I'd take it. I hope it runs a long time. I'm buying from someone I know so I'm guessing they're selling me something good. It needs a paint job but that will have to wait until next year.

Its a nice quiet Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment