Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Basketball and Community Meetings

Wednesday - Today I went to my daughter's basketball game... last game of the season. Normally I have no interest in sports but when my daughter's one of the players it really keeps me interested. Her team won: 29-20 and we were especially thrilled that she made two baskets for her team. The other team was challenging... maybe if they'd had more than four players show up they could have won. My daughter's team had seven girls show so two were sidelined (they took turns).

Monday was memorable too because I got Keith to go with me to a Happy Camp News staff meeting. He usually declines to go anywhere where my co-workers or friends are meeting. I know a lot of people around here are like that. Anyhow, its great that he went and met a few of the people I hang out with and I don't know about the rest of them, but I appreciated Keith's company.

Guess I've had enough of blogging for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment