Tuesday, June 04, 2002

There's something wonderful about a day when I get to stay home most of the time. It was great. I got a lot of work done, finishing the forms for the River Run section of the Chamber of Commerce website. Hooray! I'm really pushing to get that done now. They are just simple printable forms. I would have liked to do interactive forms but since the chamber doesn't have a credit card processing account it wouldn't help matters. They need people to print out the forms and send them with checks. I know there's other options like online checks, but I'm hoping not to confuse and distress prospective participants in the River Run. ((For those that don't know, the River Run is a 3 day motorcycle event on the Klamath River Highway in July.))

Tonight I had a bit of fun writing about one of Art Bell's guests. Check that out at my Coast to Coast AM Weblog. That weblog can be so entertaining and fun to write, I really should do it more often.

Well, I have a writing project in mind for tonight - the start of "A Healing Journey"............ something that came to me as I was resting and meditating this afternoon. Guess I'd better go write it down before the idea is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment