Who Is the Holy Spirit? by Stonecroft MinistriesMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
If you're a Christian devoted to Jesus, Holy Spirit is in your heart.
I like these Stonecroft Bible study books - there are a lot to choose from. This is the second one I've completed. The other one was about Philippians and I did it with a women's Bible study group a few years ago. This time I worked through this book at home alone, as part of my morning Bible study routine. It is a fill-in-the-blanks workbook with a few inspirational stories and short prayers.
The chapters are:
Knowing the Holy Spirit's presence
What is the Holy Spirit's work?
How does the Holy Spirit help me grow?
What does the Holy Spirit bring to my life?
Living in the power of the Holy Spirit
Enjoying the presence of the Holy Spirit
The Stonecroft ministry website states: "We exist to see women reconciled to God through Jesus Christ." So apparently these Bible studies are created by women, for women. I'm interested in learning more and will study their website.
I have three other Stonecroft Bible study books on my shelf: What is God Like?, Who is Jesus?, and Connecting With God. There are many more, but for now I must choose between these three.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment