Friday, October 07, 2022

Just Another Day


Gratitudes:

1. I am grateful for a little visitor with a hen.
2. I am grateful for time with my neighbors.
3. I am grateful for my health.
Plan for the day:
1. Hang up that load of laundry.
2. Finish my Inktober "bouquet" ink painting.
3. Post to this blog!
Currently reading:
1. Galatians - study ongoing.
2. Holy Transformation by Chip Ingram
3. Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm by Kate Douglas Wiggins

I've fallen off the blogging wagon here. I got involved with Inktober and have spent so much time making ink paintings in my journal, I forgot to continue writing here. #truth ... so here I am, ready to begin again as I've done dozens of times before.

I'm listening to Pastor Skip Heitzig talk about the book of Galatians, as part of my Galatians study.



No comments:

Post a Comment