Friday, August 07, 2020

Bookish Video for August 2020 - TBR, Wrapup... and a Life Update!

I posted a new bookish video at YouTube! This is my July reading wrapup, my August TBR and a life update at the end - three videos in one. 


 

 Just finished reading............... 

I Capture the Castle, by Dodie Smith 

The Calculating Stars, by Mary Robinette Kowal 

The Broken Girls, by Simone St. James 

Grandma Gatewood's Walk, by Ben Montgomery 

How to be Filled With the Holy Spirit, by A.W. Tozer 

Your Blue is Not My Blue, by Aspen Matis 

 

All books I've finished reading are reviewed at Goodreads: http://goodreads.com/lindajm

 

Still reading................... 

It's All in the Story: California Anthology 

Light on the Devils: Coming of Age on the Klamath, by Louise Wagenknecht 

When We Believed in Mermaids, by Barbara O'Neal (NOTE: I DNF'ed this book - Review)

Finding Divine Wisdom: Working With the Holy Spirit in Your Creativity, by J. Scott McElroy

Ladies of Gold: The Remarkable Ministry of the Golden Candlestick, vol. 1, edited by James Maloney 

 

Planning to read................  

Blindness, by José Saramago 

Know My Name, by Chanel Miller 

Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders 

Ireland, by Frank Delaney 

Devoted, by Dean Koontz 

The Power of Memoir: How to Write Your Healing Story, by Linda Joy Meyers 

California Ghost Town Trails, by Broman and Leadabrand 

Tall Timber, Tall Tales, by Jack Layton

 

No comments:

Post a Comment