Friday, May 01, 2020

Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits



ACV - great benefits, and I have some!

Bible verse of the day:

"And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful." - Colossians 3:15

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful that my son kindly came to visit and offered to take all my trash and junk to the dump today!

2. I'm grateful my lawnmower is still working. Way to go. Getting that lawn mowed!!

3. I'm grateful my yard looks so fantastic after being mowed.

Plan for the day:

1. Prayer. ✓

2. Article planning. ✓

3. Gardening. ✓

Quote of the day:

"Appetite has really become an artificial and abnormal thing, having taken the place of true hunger, which alone is natural. The one is a sign of bondage but the other, of freedom." ― Paul Brunton

Currently reading:

Bible reading: Numbers/Joshua/John

In the news:

Lifetime Lockdown? 40% Of Americans Will Avoid Public Spaces Long After Coronavirus Pandemic Ends
Coronavirus epidemic likely to last two years

No comments:

Post a Comment