Wednesday, April 29, 2020

What I've Read So Far This Year



This was me, yesterday!

Bible verse of the day:

"Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others." - Colossians 3:13

Gratitudes:

1. I'm grateful for having learned to add a video to my posts at the VanDweller Forum.

2. I'm grateful my sore throat isn't worse than it is, though I wonder how I caught it.

3. I'm grateful for spring water from Mt. Shasta in my kitchen.

Plan for the day:

1. Prayer. ✓

2. Bible reading: Luke. ✓

3. Booktube. ✓

4. Mow the front yard. ✓

Quote of the day:

"You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles." ― C. JoyBell C.

Currently reading:
 
1. Abandoned Parents: The Devil's Dilemma, page 79 out of 96

2. Ramona, by Helen Hunt Jackson, a classic, page 160 out of about 350... reading on my Kindle

3. In The Pray For America Bible - Joshua 1/24, Psalm 79/150, Proverbs 12/31, Luke 21/24

4. Wild Women, Wild Voices, by Judy Reeves, page 41/223

5. American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins - chapter 31/40

In the news:

Australian Law Enforcement Using Helicopters to Apprehend Campers - okay, this is two weeks old, but still, pretty relevant considering where I live, in a forest. This is crazy government overreach. I hope this isn't happening here in the USA.


No comments:

Post a Comment