Saturday, August 29, 2015

Napping is Good for Us

Here's some good news. Mid-day naps can lower blood pressure and reduce risk of heart attack by 5 percent. *

I'm all in favor of napping! I do it frequently.

Maybe too frequently.

In fact, during the last few months I've felt tired more often than ever before. But I've found a solution.

No, not the naps... though I've had a few of them. Maybe, more than a few.

My solution came in a box from Amazon earlier this week. It is a jar of Pure Synergy Powder.

Now, I've purchased a lot of food supplements in my lifetime, but I've never felt such immediate positive results as I have with this super-food powder. It is amazing. I'm seriously energetic. No more exhaustion!

I'm not just writing this to try to sell something. I really mean it. I feel so much better!

Let me try to explain this to you.

During the last few months I've frequently felt tired most of the day. I had a few good hours in the morning, and then by 1pm, mid-day lag overtook me to the point where I seriously couldn't do my work. The only choice I had was to take a nap.

But in the four days I've been using the Pure Synergy Powder, I've recovered. It started on the very first day, and I still haven't worked up to a full dose yet. (It must be started slowly.) Here it is, past 4pm, and I'm still going strong. Able to think, able to work, able to write, able to cope. I love it.

I was on the phone with a friend a few minutes ago. He said he's been feeling exhausted for the last few months too. I wonder if we have some kind of societal health problem here. How many others have felt too much exhaustion lately?

I wish I could buy my friend some Pure Synergy Powder too, but here's the drawback. This stuff is expensive. I paid a bit over fifty dollars for 12 ounces, which is about a month's supply. I can't get into buying this for everyone who could benefit from it.

Come to think of it, my daughter also complained about being too tired lately too. I'm more likely to buy her a jar. She's a working woman and needs a health boost.

My friend asked me why I would buy such an expensive super-food powder. I told him that this comes from part of my food budget. It is easy to go to the grocery store and spend over 100 dollars without thinking much of it. I will reduce my spending on foods that aren't all that good for me and put that money into my health and well-being.

Using the powder is easy. I put it into a jar with about a cup of water, then put on the lid and shake the jar. It blends, I drink, and that's all there is to it. The taste isn't the most wonderful thing, but it isn't all that bad either. I don't gag on it.

Some people put the powder in orange juice, or breakfast smoothies. Some sprinkle it on their salad. Me? I'll just take it straight for now. I'm so grateful to have it.

Anyhow, if you want to recover from exhaustion, napping helps... but my opinion is that Pure Synergy Powder is better.

I'd like to do both, and I'm about to go take a nap. Why not? I work at home. I set my hours. I can take a nap if I want to. And it is good for my heart and blood pressure, so I'm all in.

...

* Source: A nap a day could save your life, research suggests, published August 29, 2015, in The Telegraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment