Friday, November 18, 2011

My friends talk a lot

Maybe the reason I think my friends talk a lot is because I talk a lot with them. However - they're so talkative they took it far beyond that by getting into a talk radio program deal called IF Radio - and of course we want to know - why "IF"? As it turns out they've got a reason for that - the "IF" is short for Intradimensional Facets. You can see why they settled on "IF Radio"!!!

Perhaps the show is about "what if" scenarios because they do choose extreme type issues to feature, in the genre of the paranormal, mostly. The guys, who I'll call Dennis and Bob, though they have nicknames for the show (JavaBob and Professor Pious), are long-time neighbors and friends in our small town, and I've considered them friends for many years. We meet regularly at our local writer's club.

Though I love talking to them at our weekly meetings, I'll confess I have yet to call into the talk radio show - which airs on Thursdays at 6:30 on BlogTalkRadio. My main reason for not doing so is that I forget that the show is scheduled. I have no way to remind myself and they don't phone me before the shows, so I'm usually one who listens to the shows after the fact. Fortunately there's a good archiving feature for BlogTalkRadio.

No comments:

Post a Comment