Saturday, December 07, 2002

Warm Daughter and Writing

I'm happy to report that my daughter is now wearing warm winter clothing. She decided she likes sweatshirt jackets with the huge pockets in front. She has a gray one she wears almost every day now.

I've been staying out of the chatrooms lately... no time for that anyhow. I joined a writer's community online after finishing NaNoWriMo on November 17 - and went to one of their chatrooms but for only a few minutes - then I had to go get busy on my current writing project. I want to go back to the AOL writers' chats, but just didn't have time this week.

I think my email this week is kinda boring too... I couldn't find even one thing I wanted to share here today. I put a lot of my creative thinking into fiction this week.. not into blogs or emails or anything else. I wrote a children's humor story that I hope to revise and send to a magazine publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment