Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Aerobics, AOL and Writing

I rediscovered eBay and quickly ran out of money to spend there. I managed to get another copy of an old aerobics video tape I lost after moving, and since it came in the mail I'm been doing that every day. I still haven't gotten all the way through it but every day is a little better. Today I did the wamup, two routines, and then fast forwarded through the third to get to the cool down routine. I feel so much better, getting a little exercise these days. It takes only 1/2 hour to do as much as I did today.

Now all you anti-AOL people can just vomit or whatever it is you do - but I recently downloaded AOL 8.0 and just love it. Always before I've had connection problems with AOL and well, the service wasn't all that exciting. I don't know what it is about this version, but I love the colors, the interface, the new features, the way it works, everything. And - I got my old screen name back after 2+1/2 years and I'm so happy about that.

NaNoWriMo starts again on November 1 so I will be busy writing my fourth novel. If you want to be updated on my progress, zip over to my writing blog where you can read all about it.

By the way, my webdesign site is done, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment