Monday, January 07, 2002

New Multi-Function HP Printer Ordered

We ordered a printer! I'm so excited about it. First we ordered a Canon multi-function printer/scanner/fax/copier... but AOL told me they had to cancel the order because the manufacturer would not be able to deliver more of them... so I ordered the Hewlett-Packard multi-function printer/scanner/fax/copier instead!

I told Keith today that with this machine I could open another office support business. I probably wouldn't make enough here in Happy Camp to earn all we need to live on, but it would help. I used to have a business like that in Tulare, when Cimmie was a baby, and found several good repeat customers to keep me busy. I'm a paralegal, typist, editor, website designer... etc.. etc.. and the money I make from my writing will help too.

Speaking of writing, I'm currently 44,000 words into my second novel... that's more than half way through the first draft! Today I wrote the scene that made my protagonist into a criminal... it was quite heart-wrenching for me to do that to her. Now she's afraid, and doesn't know what to do next. Crime never pays.

No comments:

Post a Comment