Saturday, April 01, 2023

The Shed To Be and the Noise in This Neighborhood

Gratitudes:
1. I am grateful that I belong to Jesus.
2. I am grateful for each day.
3. I am grateful for my hope for the future.
4. I am grateful for confidence to withstand evil.
5. I am grateful for the Bible.
Plan for the day:
1. I need to get serious about doing a tax return.
2. I need to read more books and rethink my April reading plans.
3. I need to celebrate my independence from codependency.
4. I need to get ready for tomorrow.
5. I need to write something today.
Currently reading:
1. Clinging to Hope by Charles R. Swindoll
2. Adventuring Through the Bible by Ray Stedman
3. In the Bible: Psalm 66, Deuteronomy 2 and Luke 4:27-39
4. The Healing Light by Agnes Sanford
5. The Cloud of Unknowing by an anonymous 13th century English monk.
6. An American Tragedy by Theodore Dreiser

Here's how my day is going: 

I signed the shed paperwork again this morning. Had to be done twice as I made a major change by bringing down the height of it by a foot, to make sure I'd be within the building code specifications. 

I can read today, but someone in my neighborhood is making a lot of noise with what sounds to me like a chainsaw. That's a drawback to this neighborhood - people are frequently making noise with chainsaws, weed trimmers and lawnmowers. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment