Saturday, May 13, 2017

Creative Work and Blogging Plans

As much as I neglect it - this blog is still a living, breathing entity. So long as I am.

I'm considering the future of this blog. It was my first-ever blog and since then I've gone through many other blogs via WordPress... but I kept this one Blogger.com blog because it is the first.

These days I call this my main blog: LindaJoMartin.com - it is focused on books and writing - one of my obsessions in life.

I'm getting older. 64 now. Looks like life is limited so I considered what to do with my blogs from years past. What I'd like to do is compile all my blog posts from all the blogs together with my compilation of "morning pages" (my journals) and other things I've written - and publish them all on Amazon as a series of books chronicling the life of Linda.

Anyhow, life goes on. This blog has been fun...

Here's a photo of me now, from earlier this year, in January, when I went to visit my mother in Texas.



And here's my latest video - from a hike up Mineral Ridge Trail, near Coeur d'Alene. When I did this video, I didn't get to the top of the ridge, but I've climbed to the top twice since then. I love this trail loop... 3.3 miles. Awesome climb! I'll have to do another video about it.



Here are a few of my most recent book reviews:
Hillbilly Elegy – Book Lady’s Review
Book Review: One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia
Abusive Men: Why Does He Do That? – Book Lady’s Review

I also wrote this recently:
Baptism of Jesus Location: Jordan River

And a couple of prayers:
Gratitude for Salvation
Release From Sin

Here's something I wrote a while back but recently re-posted to my main blog:
Finding Your True Writer's Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment