Wednesday, April 21, 2004

My Daughter's Birthday

Today was my daughter's fifteenth birthday. She stayed home most of the time except for a short shopping trip and a drive up the mountain to check the snow level.

Thanks to Susan and Kyle for sending gifts to her!

I wanted to take her on a shopping trip to Oregon next month but she's decided she likes the idea of online shopping -- and staying home. We're many miles from any shopping centers. The nearest mall is a 3 hour drive away.

Now my son is asking me to take him to Yreka next month - to get gardening supplies. He's got a plan (on paper) for landscaping the front yard and already started implementing his side yard plan. It will look great here if he gets all this done this year. But because its raining this week not much is happening outside. He's been painting his bedroom instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment