Sunday, May 04, 2003

From the Friday Five

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.

Anything my teenage daughter listens to. I like a lot of the songs but if I start dancing she has a fit.

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.

Stuff I wrote - I have a bad problem about crying from excess emotion when I sing my own songs. One is called "The Wind is Bringing Change". I wrote it in '87 - inspired by some questions my daughter Naomi asked me. Now Naomi's 22 and won't talk to me. (She's thinks she's too good for me.) Another song that makes me cry is "Through my Tears"... a love song I wrote for my kids' father who really couldn't care less. Its still a good song.

3. Name three songs that turn you on.

um... I don't have an answer for this one.

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.

"What the World Needs Now" - Dion Warwick
"Coal Miner's Daughter" - Loretta Lynn
"Crazy" - Patsy Cline
"To the Moon" - Capercaille

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.

This is getting harder. I don't think there's any songs I couldn't do without. I love songs, but they aren't vital to my life. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment